Credibility Management and Training
NETWORKING WITH INFLUENCE AND IMPACT
Duration – 1 Day
If doing seven simple things could help you take the work out of networking, enhance your confidence and generate advice, support, feedback, and development leads for growing your business, wouldn’t you want to do those things? When it comes to success in modern business, communicating with confidence is key. Knowing what is expected, and accepted as appropriate behaviour for every business and professional situation is vital. And, knowledge about how to present yourself professionally gives you a powerful edge over the competition. Whether it’s the boardroom, the dining room or the locker room, and whether you are representing yourself, your family, or your company, you want to put your best foot forward. This practical and interesting session will help you master the first minutes for first impressions and attain your personal and professional best. Creating your sales system that creates lasting connections that impacts your bottom line and increases sales.
Who would benefit from this session?
Anyone building a business would benefit from this session. As well, people who interact on a daily basis with potential clients and suppliers or anyone who sells products and services to others.
- Understand how “civility” helps individuals achieve professional and personal goals.
- Handle any situation with increased confidence and leave a more positive first impression through your work habits, attitude and attire.
- Practice proper introductions, handshakes and use of business cards
- Master the nonverbal impression you send others.
- Communicate an “I’m competent” message when you’re not feeling overly confident.
- Steps to networking success
- Nontraditional marketing strategies
- Gaining access to spheres of influence
- Leveraging your Social Intelligence
- Inspiring those who know you
- Generating reciprocal support systems
- Building your business and increasing revenue through networking
- Impactful connections
- New networking rules
- Networking Follow up and Follow through rules
Attendees Will Receive
3-4 Course Dinning Tutorial - Lunch Included
Investment - $450.00
Early Bird Investment - $295.00
Dates - November 16, 2017 & March 8, 2018
Location - Vicount Gort, 1670 Portage Ave,Winnipeg, MB R3J 0C9
Registration & Networking 8:30 am - 9am
Sessions 9 am - 5 pm Includes health breaks and lunch on your own.