Credibility Management and Training
Lateness, bullying, complacency, gossiping, low service standards, dishonesty, poor quality, sloppy dress, cell phone interruptions….the list of rude behaviours experienced in the workplace is endless. Left unchecked, incivility is like a virus that infects our workplaces. This interesting and relevant workshop assesses your current workplace situation, and offers solutions for stopping the incivility virus from spreading in your workplace.
This informative and interactive session that covers:
•Understanding what civility is exactly, and learning why they should care about it?
•Identifying symptoms of viral rudeness in their workplaces
•Recognizing if/how they as individuals contribute to a toxic workplace
•Adopting behaviours that foster civility in the workplace
- Business owners
- Sales people
- Employees working with customers.
- Anyone is the workforce
- Upon completion of this seminar, participants will be better able to:
- Understand civility
- Discover the benefits of civility in the workplace
- Understand professionalism
- Recognize Rudeness
- Discover some strategies for addressing incivility in the workplace